Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am BNL Bali Grl, otherwise known as Bali. I started letterboxing in September 2006. I'm addicted and wish I would have heard about this fanastic hobby years ago. I primarily plant and find boxes in the SE Michigan area. I hope to meet you out on the trails soon! Feel free to contact me at BNLBaliGrl@sbcglobal.net

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blogging Finds

Whole lotta work! I've been working on blogging my finds to date! What a pain! I'm glad I'm doing it because boxes I've found previously have gone missing or are being retired so the online logs on LbNA and AQ are inaccurate. I don't really care about the "numbers", but it's nice to see where I've been. So, having this up to date will be great! I had to stop for the night because blogspot decided I was a spammer after I sent too many posts. LOL I only have about 16 or so more to log, but I don't want to do the word verification thing for every post. I will wait until tomorrow or Wednesday to finish.

There's a link over there --------> if you're interested in reading about my "finding adventures".

No comments: