Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am BNL Bali Grl, otherwise known as Bali. I started letterboxing in September 2006. I'm addicted and wish I would have heard about this fanastic hobby years ago. I primarily plant and find boxes in the SE Michigan area. I hope to meet you out on the trails soon! Feel free to contact me at BNLBaliGrl@sbcglobal.net

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Calling all site owners and bloggers

I am looking for some great resources to add to this page. Do you
have a personal letterboxing website or blog you'd like to share? If
so, post the link here or drop me an email with the URL.

Do you have a favorite "resource" site you use all the time in your
boxing adventures? Maybe a favorite mapping program, park website,
puzzle solver, topo map or something else noteworthy? Again, post
the link here or drop me an email. I'd love to share the links with
other letterboxers.
Thanks!

No comments: