Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am BNL Bali Grl, otherwise known as Bali. I started letterboxing in September 2006. I'm addicted and wish I would have heard about this fanastic hobby years ago. I primarily plant and find boxes in the SE Michigan area. I hope to meet you out on the trails soon! Feel free to contact me at BNLBaliGrl@sbcglobal.net

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

ISO Shocka Ankh hitchhiker

Oh where or where could my little hitch hiker be? It was released into the wild 10/1/06 in Genesee County, MI and I haven't heard a word about it since. I'm not looking to have it returned to me yet. I just wonder how it's doing and where it's gone. Have you seen it? If so, let me know the vitals! I'm curious!

1 comment:

BNL BaliGrl said...

The 7 Huckaby's emailed me a status on this HH. It looks like there's a great possibility that it was destroyed! Bummer! They found it at the hostel it was released from and dropped it into a box in Dearborn. That box has since been destroyed, likely with the HH in in! Ah well! My first loss! =(