Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am BNL Bali Grl, otherwise known as Bali. I started letterboxing in September 2006. I'm addicted and wish I would have heard about this fanastic hobby years ago. I primarily plant and find boxes in the SE Michigan area. I hope to meet you out on the trails soon! Feel free to contact me at BNLBaliGrl@sbcglobal.net

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Getting Started!

Hello! I haven't been out letterboxing in a few weeks and I'm going through withdrawals, so I decided to set up this blog!

I'm just getting started setting up this blog. I have clues to all of my letterboxes posted. I'd love to hear any suggestions for other things I should add to this page.

I would like to link my site to other local letterboxers in the Michigan or Great Lakes area! Do you have a website or blog you'd like me to link? If so, send it over and I'll post it straight away! (Straight away? I think I just channelled a Brit!) I take that back, I'll post it right away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bali,
ypsitucky queen here. new to letterboxing and also aaddicted quickly!! loved the death series...
hope to meet you one day ...
peace

Anonymous said...

Hey Bali,

Thanks for the support with the Sunfield mess. Hope you get this way soon because they are some really cool stamps in the area. (Ionia County). Your sig stamp is awesome!

familyof6