Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am BNL Bali Grl, otherwise known as Bali. I started letterboxing in September 2006. I'm addicted and wish I would have heard about this fanastic hobby years ago. I primarily plant and find boxes in the SE Michigan area. I hope to meet you out on the trails soon! Feel free to contact me at BNLBaliGrl@sbcglobal.net

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Update complete!

Well, I think I've completely updated my blog to date. I've added
links for my plants, a diary of my finds, listings of exchanges and
spoiler photos of my stamps. This has been a lot of work, but quite
a bit of fun, too. I've been mad at myself for not saving copies of
my "find reports" that I send to the placers. On my "finds" page,
I've tried to recreate those emails from my memory and the notes I
took in my log book. It's been a great journey into the past to
relive some of these finds. I haven't been out boxing for several
weeks, so this has been a little bit of a "fix" for me. I hope you
enjoy this blog. Please let me know if there's anything else you'd
like to see here.

No comments: